iblog-Uread

30 November 2006

i m starting a blog?!

i m starting a blog??yes i m,a gal who never bother bout her blog on frenster is now starting a blog,y?coz tis office is tooooooo boring laaaa ok!i dun understand how my colleague survive in tis kinda environment la(i mean,to b tis quiet)but for me, is definitely a NO.mayb bcoz i m talkative...Mass Comm student ma!so it is almost impossible 4 me 2 remain quiet frm 9 - 6.DuH~who can?10 hours leh!wtf...oh b4 i 4get,i m having my internship la..training...abuthen y da hell wil i b in office..

Anyway,tis is me Winnie Ah Pang in tis library office..

Heeeeee



n tis is my office...not too small not too big but too quiet..




Tats where my s/visor sit..


And finally....most important...




Tis is my seat...

Where they placed me is quite nice la...coz its at corner muahaha!!!!

k la..tis is bout my work place...stop here 1st...:)




























4 Comments:

At November 30, 2006 at 1:01:00 PM GMT+8 , Blogger sabrina said...

lalalla someone started a new blog!! hahaha i'm a bit hyper now. so...... hehehehehhehee
eh your office damn nice!! mine cannot see anything coz it's all high high partition (is that how you spell it?) haha. lalala. okay la. talk to you soon!!!!!!!! miss you!! lovelovelove....

 
At November 30, 2006 at 1:02:00 PM GMT+8 , Blogger Justina said...

sampat.so free.hehehe! lucky u post ur pic.i was about to forget how u look.coz so long din see u! haahahah hughug.

 
At November 30, 2006 at 5:30:00 PM GMT+8 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! :)

 
At December 10, 2006 at 6:26:00 PM GMT+8 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoi......

Nice blog!
X'Mas jittery!!!!! yupee!!!

Once again, u announce to the whole world that u have a "U-gui" family! haha

Take CAre GURL!=ur term. hehe!

JAnice

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home