iblog-Uread

01 December 2006

My kura-kura family :>

Sab n evon v my turtle
i dun remember since when i began my interest on turtle/tortoise..coz they r adorable n CuTe!!haha.i bought a few of them n make them 1 family :) Well they followed me everywhere i go,2 college,shopping,makan,interview and also training!my companion.here let them introduce themselve ..





Alo,i m flat tortoise n i know quite alot of my beloved master's college frens~i know i m too cute n too adorable.tats y ppl likes me muahaha!



hi!i m different species frm the 1 above me la..i m crush's son,c me b4?

i'm a star in Finding Nemo,oso a best fren of Nemo.

(dun envy me ya..)


Here's my sexy body

i kno my eyes is abit too big..


ma Ass




i m waving 2 u ok, so wave back





if u dare 2 laugh on my appearance

i PUNCH u

get it?

Hi we r the cobination of mama&papa&son&daughter turtle

we r 1 big family!

n we r available in ONE U haha




well tats all 4 now, i spent quite alot on them lo..now no money dy..but i m stil aiming the big 1 which cost more than 200 T.T but...1 day i wil get u!but the crush's son not available anymore la...last time i got it frm McD muahaha!





















3 Comments:

At December 1, 2006 at 10:03:00 AM GMT+8 , Blogger sabrina said...

KUMAKUMA!!!!!!!! omg... i miss you sooooo much! lol see you on the 22nd of january! it's a DATE! lol hugs hugs. you come to me ya? not evon... hahaha.

 
At December 1, 2006 at 10:05:00 AM GMT+8 , Blogger sabrina said...

I can see that i'm always the first one to read your blog and comment. lol i'm lovin' it. haha

 
At December 1, 2006 at 8:51:00 PM GMT+8 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol...I like the 'dun laugh at me or I'll punch you' pic.... XD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home