iblog-Uread

12 December 2006

follow me frm 9th to 11th :)

i went back 2 hometown frm 9th to 11th which is last weekend with jasmine my ex-roomate who is quite crazy like me..n came back v her oso.took a few stupid pictures but mostly on train haha!well not much to take in my hometown lo..nth special :)
did nth when i was in hometown,juz stay at home..sleep..eat..play v my doggie..fetch my mom here n there n watch Astro la of course hehee..

so here r the pictureS..

Jasmine looks quite angry frm the way she stand

on escalator to main entrance

reach central dyy!!train tat i took..



win:"u jump,i jump,boleh?"
Jas:" no way!u sendiri jump la"



HMMM..shud i jump or should not?




if i call,will u pay me if i loss my belongings?



we left him all alone on da table of canteen




word frm Jas:drink coca cola v 2 straw,u will feel gas lebih-lebih



"Food" we had on train,Mister POtAtO!



oN BOARD!depart!



do i look like bodyguard..my sis look so serious behind
"clear clear,sis u can go down now 2 catch ur train!run!"



not 2 4get, My Golden Miss Dolly!muakS!















6 Comments:

At December 12, 2006 at 10:37:00 AM GMT+8 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss dolly.hahaha.so cute!
u know..i havent seen your sister's face before leh! everyday hear u talk bad about her.akakaka. nolar..not talk bad..:P
-justina

 
At December 12, 2006 at 10:43:00 AM GMT+8 , Blogger sabrina said...

you better eat more la girl.you getting really skinny not good for health you know! :)

 
At December 12, 2006 at 12:48:00 PM GMT+8 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dolly is so cute!!!!!!
miss u much
muax

jeewei

 
At December 12, 2006 at 12:48:00 PM GMT+8 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dolly is so cute!!!!!!
miss u much
muax

jeewei

 
At December 12, 2006 at 1:35:00 PM GMT+8 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha!but my dolly dun1 2 eat the dog biscuite la...how??

 
At December 21, 2006 at 4:32:00 PM GMT+8 , Blogger sabrina said...

WHERE ARE YOU?! you die already ar?
never update at all. i angry di. say sorry!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home