iblog-Uread

02 April 2008

I am back! (Again)

Hellllo people!i am back again!oh my god the last post was on the 20th of Dec 2007...its 4 months already since my last upate..muahaha!!so, i've got damn alot of things to say here,DUH..4 months okay..but there will be no pictures,bcoz u can get it from my friend's blog,just go to the link and pay them a visit.

So,super duper alot of things happened but don't worry, this post wont be very long coz i am quite lazy to type that much :) so it will be a short and brief entry.

Last update was 20th Dec,so it was my birthday after that!!hehe!31st of Dec 2007 was amazingly great. Dear shown up at 12am in front of my door with a super duper big birthday card(on my friendster). yay yay what a surprise haha!!Thanks dear!*hugS*
and not to forget,i had a mini celebration with my animal family,lily grace jason jianwyn before my birthday.too bad janice was not there cause she have to work.thanks to u all!!haha!!i love u guys!

And then January was boring.cause i did nothing much besides working at fucked up Taylors Hostel Management.CNY in February was great, as it always do =) went back to hometown and spent time with my dearest family!visited my old friends which i missed all the time.Valentines day is not very special cause dear is in S'pore.but nvm, everyday is Valentine^^

After that i went to S'pore for a short trip.It was really great!i went to damn alot of places in one day.i went to raffles city,orchid,sengkang,suntec etc.Train in S'pore was SUPER FAST compared to Malaysia's.(but better dont compare la..) and the train there is always on time.in kl,u will have to wait for so damn long untill u sweat till u feel like killng urself because the train is always delayed for god know what reasons and when the train is there, u must make sure u eat alot b4 that so u have enough energy to fight with those ppl who is rushing to get into the train as if that was the last train of the year and there will be no train untill 10 years later..*ehem* ya so i get to travel around la.i must say it was a really great trip.

College started on the 3rd of March.Time to go back to the assignment-life.As usual,first week is always hard haha!!and i make it through.its 2nd of April today already.time flies~talking bout today,it was supposed to be a happy happy day untill i almost kek sei by the fucked up Taylors Hostel Management.U know why?
COZ THEY OWE ME MY SALARY FOR JANUARY AND ITS APRIL NOW,HELLO?

there was some problem with the rental thingy,i checked out in May 2007.and i was informed by Taylors in the beginning of Feb 2008 that i owe them rental.WTF??its already half year plus since i checked out.and now u r telling me i owe u the stupid rental??how come no one inform my parents when i checked out?how do i even manage to check out at that time?if i didnt work under taylors u guys wont know about this la is it?its their fault for not checking properly!!and now they are holding my poor salary because of that,which they shouldnt,cause HOW CAN U PUT THIS TWO ISSUES TOGETHER U IDIOT!you got no right to hold my salary la u stupid bastard!i will fight for my salary no matter what!i really worked okay.

*take a deep breathe*

so now,i will fight again next monday!coz the smart-ass who hold my cheque will only be back on monday.Wish me luck ppl!

i am going to do assignment now!see you then!
have niceeeee day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home